This month is dominated by the strong Floating Liner trend at Make-Up Studio Amsterdam. Originally this iconic eyeliner style was rocked by Twiggy in the 60’s but is now hotter than hot again. The bold floating liner, the big black lashes, the perfect fluffy eyebrows... it’s all about the eyes! A look that truly makes the eyes pop by giving them a sultry and seductive yet strong and fierce look. Don’t hesitate to experiment with colour, this trend is all about bringing out what makes you unique, so you can be you the most daring, fearless version of yourself! Pair it with a coat and boots for the perfect outfit coming into the cooler months.
- Durable Eyeshadow Mousse - Violet Vanity
- Eye Primer
- No. 42 Small Slanted Arch Brush
- Creamy Kohl Pencil Eyeliner - Black
- Water Resistant Pro Lash Mascara
- Eyebrow Fix
- Matte Lipstick - Black Ink
- Lumiere Highlighting Powder - Mystic Desert
Create the Look
- First, use Eye Primer to ensure look remains flawless all day. Now use the Creamy Kohl Pencil in Black to outline the shape of the floating liner. For the bright purple eyeliner, use the Eyeshadow Mousse in violet Vanity. Apply this pigmented mousse with the No. 42 Small Slanted Arch Brush.
- To complete the eye look, use the Water Resistant Pro Lash Mascara on both top and bottom lashes.
- Use Brow Fix to create a fluffy brow look. Brush the eyebrow hairs up. This clear gel ensures that your eyebrows take on the desired shape and keep that shape throughout the day.
- For the black lips use the Matte Lipstick in Black Ink. This highly pigmented lipstick with a silky texture and matte finish will keep your lips looking irresistible!
- Finish the look with the Lumiere Highlighting Powder in Mystic Desert. Apply the highlighter to the cupids bow, cheekbones and inner corner of the eyes.
Shop Featured Products